You will report to the to the Board of Director and be based in Jakarta.
Purpose of job:
To develop strategic marketing plan in line with business goals. To develop and deliver marketing activity that drives new customer acquisition and current customer retention and achieves outstanding commercial results.
Your responsibilities will be including, but not limited to:
• Leads the marketing function and works closely with the Board of Directors to determine the short, medium and long term vision, key positioning and focus for the Brand in terms of its marketing stance.
• Acts as customer champion, uses data and evidence to shape marketing activity and improve the customer experience. Works closely with the group insights consultant to identify potential opportunities and areas for improvement
• Translates the brand and customer vision into a marketing plan, ensures that all key elements are included across both online and offline channels
• Develops the brand communication strategy in line with the strategic marketing plan, works closely with other Divisions to ensure that brand integrity is maintained and developed across all internal and external touch points
• Drives development and implementation for seasonal PR and advertising campaigns, customer events
• Ownership of marketing budget with responsibility to prove ROI on all spend
• Initiates regular ongoing evaluation of marketing activity, monitors impact to ensure both relevant and cost effective, with frequent reporting to the operating board
• Uses insight KPI's and brand metrics to monitor and report on brand performance
• Keeps abreast of the latest marketing trends, identifies new innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media
• Manages direct reports, plans and controls marketing expenditure.
Key Personal Skills:
• Passionate visionary leader who pro-actively seeks, identifies and develops new opportunities for the benefit of the business
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of strategic consumer brand marketing concepts and relevant communication media
• Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, able to work with complex data to shape strategy
• Innovative and creative, able to achieve outstanding commercial results with limited resources
• Encourages change and challenges the status quo in support of developing the marketing function
• Outstanding stakeholder management skills, capable of building strong working relationships – both internally and externally
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, confident networker at all levels and across multiple functions
• Thrives in fast paced technology environments
• 2-5 years experience in a similar senior marketing leadership role with a proven track record of developing and delivery marketing strategy within a dynamic fast paced technology companies/startups.
• High authority to shape marketing function from ground up
• Extra large room for creativity, wild ideas, and experiments
• Be part of a rapid and positive growth
• Competitive package.
What You Will Get:
• Competitive salary + daily allowance
• Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
• Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
• Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
• Flexible working hours and remote work culture
• Notebook Ownership Program
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
• Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company
PT Era Mandiri Cemerlang Tbk
Ruko Lodan Center
Jl.Lodan Raya No.2, Blok F2-7
Ancol - Jakarta Utara 14430
Email to : email@example.com
Our Website: www.indonesiaseafood.net
Nomor Telepon : +62 21 6930017/+62 21 6930018